Sunday, August 22, 2010

#Scuba Diving

#Proposal
Activities: Learning how to do Scuba Diving
Impact: Improving my own skill
Times:June 20,25,28,29, August 1,8,14,15,20,22,26,27
Supervisor: Jun-hyung Park

#1.
I had class of Scuba diving in Korea.
My teacher is named Jun-Hyung Park. He has a lot of certification for diving from
various organizations. So he can teach me Scuba diving well and I can trust him. He was also my father’s teacher for learning Scuba diving. My father told me that he is a famous as teacher for diving in Korea. I met my teacher on 20 June 2010. When I met him for the first time, I was afraid because I didn’t know anything about Scuba diving. But he introduced each part
of the lesson. So I have an idea about class. I learned about the Scuba diving. It has three parts that one is theory of Scuba diving, practical skill in swimming pool and practice in the sea. First of all, I learned the section which was a boring and not interested one. But I have to
take this subject because it will help to cope with emergency. When I was learning
to SCUBA dive, I felt that scuba shows the other word which is under water. It
can be a friend with organism of sea. When I was learning to SCUBA dive, the
hardest part for me was breathing because when I stay on the ground, I use the
both side which are nose and mouth for living. But in the water, I couldn’t use
the nose. It is make me afraid. Also, I felt scared when I was having a class.
I felt really scared at one point when I accidentally removed my breathing
regulator under water. I panicked but my instructor rescued me and everything
became all right. Another challenge was how to deal with equilibrium in the
water. I felt that I had some trouble in my ear but I had to manage with it to
get my certificate. I felt proud of myself when I finally got a Scuba diving
certificate of qualification. It can prove the others that I can scuba dive in
the water and I can prove to myself that I can deal with difficult experiences
such as learning how to scuba.
#Feed Back from Supervisor
#Pictures of Activity














No comments:

Post a Comment