I have a regluar practice of volleyball on monday to friday. It can grow my muscular strength, ability to react instantly and basic physical strength.
It is my first time of volleyball so everything is new and hard.
I am learning the position of volleyball in game and skill of volleyball.
Volleyball has a skill which are receiving, spiking and setting. It is really important for increasing ability of volleyball. Position are tree type which are quicker, setter and open. I tried to be setter but it was really hard for me. So i am trying to be open. I am exercising more receiving because open need to receive rather than the others. Therefore, volleyball need to have a teamwork. Volleyball need a 6 player in game. They have to talk and to conversation each other during the game. so they can help and have a nice game. If they don't have a good conversation and harmony, it will affects on the score. And they can't get a thier goal. Our team will go to Subic for volleyball game on september 17. My first goal are that i want to play a game with Subic players and wining. The other hands, If i have a chance of going to cebu, I will go the the cebu for ISAC. I hope to be closed with my teammates and enjoy the volleyball. Volleyball is hard sport for me but i am so happy in the volleyball and it is good experience for me.
Nice update. And good playing today at pep rally ;-)
ReplyDelete