#Proposal
I will join the Ringer for playing Chrismates day.
It is my first time to play the ring. I don't have a any expreince about playing ring. So i will learn how to play the ring and how it make a whole music with different rings. I heard the ringer have a each position in the differnt note. It have to combine together for making the music. So it require to make a comunication with teammates. I don't know how it will go up but i will try as the best one. Maybe, i have a practice on every tuesday at 2:30 until ending of the 1 semester.
I hope to join the Ringer and play in front of may people as a good player.
Supervisor:
#1. Reflection
I am having a practice of ringer every thursday morning and tuesday after school
since november. T. Gev is helping our practice time for our ringer team. I
noticed what is the important in ringer. Ringer need all members because
everyone has each note. If one person not make or mistake a sound, it can not be
a music. (11 Nov, 2011)
Who will be the supervisor? It is teacher Jean?
ReplyDeleteThis activity is approved.
Maybe, i think teacher Jean will be supervisor. I will ask T.jean about supervisor.
ReplyDelete