Goal: I hope i will have communication about environment so that i will explain how and why people can protect environment by reclycling trash. Community service club decide to offer the game to attracting and making fun for people so that people will be interested about our booth.
Time: October, 17,19,20,21, 2011
Superbvisor: Mrs. Mariano
#October 2, 2011
At UN Day, Community Service Club made a project " Live and Leave?".
To perform this booth, i divide all community service club member into three sections. I was handling second section people. Second section had to make a game and explain about the game that we made. I gathered second section people to prepare the performance of game. I told people to draw some stuff such as peel of fruit, telephone, book and so on. Also, i joined to draw pictures. Moreover, the game was needed three different colored box (Red, Yellow, Green).
From this booth, i could lead club people to work out well. Actually, it was hard to lead people and work together because each people wanted to do with their own way and some students just played with their friends instead of working. So i told them it is a everyone's work not only one person. But still there were people who didn't work. I suggested if they will done early, they can dismiss early than usual our club time. Then, people became eagle to work fast and to focus on making pictures and boxes.
At UN Day, Community Service Club made a project " Live and Leave?".
To perform this booth, i divide all community service club member into three sections. I was handling second section people. Second section had to make a game and explain about the game that we made. I gathered second section people to prepare the performance of game. I told people to draw some stuff such as peel of fruit, telephone, book and so on. Also, i joined to draw pictures. Moreover, the game was needed three different colored box (Red, Yellow, Green).
From this booth, i could lead club people to work out well. Actually, it was hard to lead people and work together because each people wanted to do with their own way and some students just played with their friends instead of working. So i told them it is a everyone's work not only one person. But still there were people who didn't work. I suggested if they will done early, they can dismiss early than usual our club time. Then, people became eagle to work fast and to focus on making pictures and boxes.
# Feedback from Superviser and schedule


No comments:
Post a Comment