Monday, August 8, 2011

#Volleyball Manager

#Proposal
Activity: BISB Girls Volleyball manager.
Impact:
Goal:
Times: Every Monday, Wednsday, and Friday
Supervisor: Mr. Maclean

#1.
I am going to be a BISB Girls Volleyball manager.
Being a volleyball manager will be a great experience of my last year high school life. Actually, i wanted to play volleyball as a member of team but i couldn't join it because of the age limit in ISAC. So, I decided to help the team as a manager. I believe it can be one part of joining a volleyball. I think i can help them a lot because i was a player of volleyball team before. I know what their hard part to practice and play is and what they need to develop thier skills and attitude to be a good . Moreover, I need to check attendance to help choosing a players for ISAC because it can show thier sincerity. I should support the team members condition too as preparing water. Also, i will record the video of practice so that people will know what it is their weakness or wrong positions. With this video record, i can teach or tell people to be better easily.

#2.
First time, i was not happy watching the volleyball training because i wanted to
join it instead of managing them. However, i realized that managing the team is
important. For instance, after having a waring up. (11 August, 2011)


# Feed Back from Supervisor

No comments:

Post a Comment