Thursday, September 1, 2011
Last 1 year of C.A.S
I had several activities of C.A.S during last 1 year. I learned many things form this projects. I think i tried many new things what i couldn't have a experience in my whole life. I really enjoyed to do this projects. First, I think my skills of sports and my basic condition enhanced a lot from playing volleyball and soccer team. Also, i was able to learn that people should communicate in any area. Second, i went to G ------? to teach and help for young kids. From this activities, i could feel that helping people make me to be happy even though i spent a time that i can just relax. First time, kids didn't talk much to me however, after some time, they tried to open their mind to me. It was really unique experience to me because i had a no chance to meet people who live in uneducated world. Also, community service activity made me to have a good communicate with the others. It makes me to think about the my life. I always thought my life is not good life and hard but this communication make me to change the deep mind. Even though they had a little bit hard and difficult time in their life, they looked like a simply happy and had a positive mind to world. This positive mind was their real strong and wonderful power. Third, i could enjoy a playing ball. However, i think i still have many things to do for this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are the many things that you want to do this year?? This year will pass very fast. You need to make sure to maintain an active level of involvement in CAS activities.
ReplyDelete