Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Proposal of community service.
Community service is going to work on helping, cleaning, servicing for people. I decide to join the community service club for this year again becacuse i could get a lot of impression of these activities from last year. I need to lead the members of club because i am a vice-president in this club. Then, i have to create andto plan all activities for this year with president of club. Community service's aimes are to have a communication aroud a world. This club is going to have a meeting on every Monday. First of all i choose to have an event to sell some foods in cafetera on October 7 because we need to earn the money for supporting other activities in future. Second, I and Grace who is a president decided to help a stuco's dance part as making a poster that can assist them to accnounce the information such as a day, time, place and so on. I excpet to get a various good opportunities to service from this club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instead of proposing Community Service Club, you should write a proposal for each of the different activities that you DO as part of community service club. It's great that you are taking on a leadership role in this club and you will be planning different service projects this year!
ReplyDelete